It really is more complex than that
by ACross (2024-03-04 18:52:12)

In reply to: As someone who has struggled with weight issues  posted by Kali4niaND

airborne doesn't realize that he really is a peculiar cat, with not a small amount of obsessive compulsive tendencies. He devotes a lot of time to exercise, especially given he has 6 kids, is a very involved parent, and his a very successful guy with a difficult job. Kudos to him. But most people don't share his obsessions or quirks or priorities.

SEE posted a link to some insane guy's twitter feed. He called himself a doctor. Of course, he wasn't a doctor, as in physician, as he tried to insinuate on his diet/training/hooey blog. He was a former physical therapist (unclear if he ever actually had a PT license) and has no credentials at all in the science he was pontificating about, but hey, he did do a bunch of ironmans, which is hard for me to fathom any otherwise employed father training for.

Then again,, one our better posters could run from here to Silver Dollar City without breaking a sweat, and I know he coaches soccer and baseball and all the run of the mill geeky dad stuff I do because his kids play in the same CYC league as mine, so what do I do.

I don't think Chadwick gets angry at the portly.

Replies: