Andy praying the rosary nightly in a group setting? There
by kellykapowski (2024-03-04 11:43:28)

In reply to: ACROSS, I say this sincerely. You need help. Reach out to  posted by jfs86

isn’t enough Meiomi on the planet to make that happen.

You are like a stalker.
by BeijingIrish  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

Whenever Andrew shows up, you are close behind. Is there a story there?

I’m the stalker? Andy, why don’t you tell BI why you got a 2
by kellykapowski  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

week suspension from NDN.

If you're going to continue to provoke him...
by Board Ops  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

...this isn't going to end the way you want.

We told both of you to stay away from each other.

I see you deleted it,
by BeijingIrish  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked

but you have to be real careful not to cross a line. When it gets personal, the line has been crossed. In any case, I wish I were not a participant in this thread. I thought I was delivering a light-hearted jab, but I misjudged.

It certainly had nothing to do with any stalking, airhead *
by ACross  (2024-03-04 11:43:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   mjc Thread locked