They didn't on covid. Doubt they did on Hunter
by AquinasDomer (2024-03-01 09:10:43)

In reply to: We can't award you any points. Your response was  posted by Jfs86

They keep recycling old rumors that cropped up early in the pandemic that have been disproved.

If you're curious here's a good layman's explanation of what we know on pandemic origin and why the virology community leans heavily towards natural origins.

Ebright is a POS by the way. He spends his days trolling other scientists on Twitter and calling them morons/stooges/expletives. He's really unhinged. The article is classic NY Post.

Unhinged.
by Revue Party  (2024-03-01 09:56:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Also on brand.

Here's one example
by AquinasDomer  (2024-03-01 10:43:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

"Feel free to lecture me about professionalism here & get blocked w/ a quickness. I gave a talk on Twitter disinfo & had an entire slide cataloguing every time he called someone (inc me) a stooge in the prior 2 weeks. He’s an abusive bigot & I don’t owe him professional courtesy." He being Ebright.

He's also not a virologist so great sourcing by the post.

"Ebright is a professor of chemistry who studies bacterial transcription. He is not an expert on viruses in any way, despite Sachs’ insistence that he is “very senior”."