Posts below should show they might not stick.
by NDBass (2024-02-27 22:11:04)

In reply to: White men and women in 2020: They're not going back!  posted by beatgoeson

I think the biggest threat is not Biden voters going back to Trump, but going to a third party or write-in candidate or abstaining completely.

The posters below are mostly not voting for either
by sprack  (2024-02-28 10:50:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

And a lot of them, maybe most, didn't vote for either the last time.

This board still leans right as it always has. But obviously most here have no use for Trump.

It's also obviously mostly male, almost all white, almost all urban or suburban, and entirely college-educated.

That seems to be the dominant sentiment here. To
by sorin69  (2024-02-28 07:15:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

my dismay but not surprise. You folks are my personal focus group. As I read the collectivity, you're right of center, small government Reaganites (and patriots and internationalists) at your core, which effectively has made you politically homeless since Trump hijacked your party -- or, to put it in a different way, brought out into the open the yahoos and nativists and single issue obsessives who have been the sine qua non of GOP national politics since...the Southern Strategy.

Yup *
by Barney68  (2024-02-28 10:37:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply