With all due respect, asking what has "disgusted" someone
by G.K.Chesterton (2024-02-27 14:41:47)
Edited on 2024-02-27 14:46:42

In reply to: What exactly has Biden done to disgust you?  posted by vermin05

about this figure or that figure is not the right question. It's limiting the scope of the answers. Theoretically, someone could have done something very disgusting but otherwise be the right choice.

In fairness to your question, I asked my wife the other night about whether she'd choose Biden over Trump and she avoided answering the question. 😃 Frankly, there are a lot of conservatives in the same boat as us.

Regarding inflation, even if prices level, they are never going back. You cannot undo all the damage that was done by this administration in printing money for its union cronies via jokes like the Inflation Reduction Act and all the COVID money fraud and giveaways, in which a lot of the money either was fraudulently awarded or was given to school districts to cover deficits for paying teachers.

Pay-for-play with Hunter and friend, the attempt to squash domestic energy production, the handling of COVID-19, the huge deficit spending he has left for future generations (he's not the only one, of course, but he's big), his pro-abortion push, the list goes on and on.

You mentioned the House. As a conservative, I am very disappointed that so many Republicans are rolling over for Trump.

Most importantly, he is not fit to be president, regardless of whether or not I like his policies, and he has not been fit for some time. Father Time is undefeated. I truly wonder who is running this country.

Until recently, the press largely provided cover for him and even now, the issue is getting underplayed. The same people who wanted to use the 25th Amendment on Trump while he was in office have been quieter than a church-mouse regarding Biden.

The two *main* choices right now are both bad.

EDIT: Biden > Trump on Ukraine, but both Biden and the House need to do more. Biden has been "Ditherer-in-chief" on Ukraine.

Replies: