I don’t mind. I know lots of people that are voting
by Inigomontoya (2024-02-26 19:39:35)

In reply to: Appreciate you posting this  posted by ndsapper

against Biden that aren’t “Trumpers/MAGAs”. I know that’s hard for some on here to understand but it’s true. Voting for Trump means you must love Trump, fascism, and hate democracy isn’t actually true.

Might not be a Trumper / MAGA but you are willing to
by wpkirish  (2024-02-26 23:44:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Accept what Trump says he is going to do n You may think Trump is lying about what he intends to do. Given the project 2025 plans I don’t think that is the case but I suppose it is possible. I think we can confidently say a vote for Trump is a vote for tariffs, more isolationism, revenge against perceived enemies, walking away from Ukraine and allowing someone who wishes to be a dictator and has already tried to overturn an election a second term as the head of the nation. I am sure there are a host of other items that can be added to the list.

I can understand folks saying they can’t vote for Biden but you don’t get ignore all the things Trump has done and intends to do if you vote for him.