I hear ya. But Biden’s foreign policy has been terrible,
by Inigomontoya (2024-02-26 19:01:40)

In reply to: He couldn’t win me over  posted by acrossdmiddle

his border policy is inexplicable. Someone explain why he isn’t shutting down the border? And they were touting that illegal crossings were down just lying and working against securing the border and undermining the efforts in Texas. He could secure the border but he’s chose not to—that’s a Trump policy.

I agree Trump is a piece of shit but Biden is despicable example of the career politician that has been in Washington for too long. And I know Mitch and all the Republicans have been there too long too.

Biden is the big puppet in charge and I refuse to vote for him and endorse another 4 years

If Biden loses maybe the Democrats will put up someone not in their 80s next time and have an easy win over Trump. But nope, let’s keep the geezer in power for another 4 years

And I also know the Republicans could put pretty much anyone other than Trump and it would be an easy win, and I hate that he is going to be the primary winner.

I totally get that people look at Trump and know that he is a terrible person and refuse to vote for him.

Replies: