What exactly has Biden done to disgust you?
by vermin05 (2024-02-26 17:13:42)
Edited on 2024-02-26 18:28:10

I keep on hearing people are disgusted with what Biden has done to this country, but never ever what exactly Biden has done that is so terrible that you are considering Donald Trump again.

The only thing that Biden has done that upset me was Afghanistan, and I agree that was terrible, but that event was set in motion by Donald Trump, he set the deadline and started approchment with the Taliban. Biden didn’t reverse it, but honestly we needed to get out of there, and the only thing I’m upset with was that we left people behind, and that was bullshit. However I do not think a Trump administration would have done anything differently.

Meanwhile, Biden is doing an amazing job on foreign policy while the Republicans try to burn the world down. Inflation has been tamed, the stock market is booming, taxes stay steady, and the democrats litterally want to keep things the way they are. The Democrats sat down with adult Republicans in the Senate and came up with a real bipartisan attempt to fix immigration only for Donald Trump and the House to kill it. The House is trying to send the government into shut down and Donald Trump is hoping that the American economy tanks and is exerting pressure on the House to try and make this happens. The House leadership has shown no evidence they aren’t willing to continue to follow him.

This is not talking about how the Republicans are doing to Ukraine what we did to Afghanistan again, nor Trumps legal troubles. Let’s just set those aside. Tell me what exactly Joe Biden has done that allows you in good conscious to not do everything in your power to prevent forces from taking over this country that are willing to turn our back on our allies, and make this country suffer so long as they gain power.

Replies: