Another option is to add a grad transfer at PG
by MPG (2017-07-16 17:33:52)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Just Hope in The Silver Linings Playbook...  posted by dillon77

for 2018-19, presuming that the LiLi experiment goes well. I wouldn't want to see Marina spending her senior season as the primary ball-handler when she should be having a great year scoring and defending from the wing. I could see Katlyn Gilbert as the back-up to the transfer.

The apparent defection of Jenna Brown was disappointing because when she committed there was still the possibility of Ali Patberg having three more years. I thought that Jenna and Anaya could have played together as a "do it all" pair of guards. I really liked Jenna as a match with ND. I hope that she doesn't commit to an ACC school or to Stanford with that 2017 Georgian that I really liked, Maya Dodson.

Can anyone recall another decommit from ND WBB? I presume there have been some from silent commits that were never publicized

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.