In a letter to season ticket holders
by SBSwarm (2017-07-08 04:30:02)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Nothing more than an observation in hope that  posted by BabaGhanouj

Coach McGraw commented on the status of our wounded:

"Our two freshmen, Danielle Patterson and Mikayla Vaughn, will give us some depth in the post that we didn't have last year; and with Bri's injury, we will need some help rebounding, defending and blocking shots. You will get to see them at our open practice this fall, and I know you are as anxious as I am to see how they look.
This off season was spent dealing with injuries, and am happy to report that all three surgeries went well. Bri, Kathryn and Mychal are all rehabbing, and Kat and Mychal should be ready to go by the time practice begins."

Doesn't really supply much clarity, but I think it's safe to say that the staff and team are preparing for a season without the all-american post.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.