C Williams
by RISteve (2017-07-07 10:45:18)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: September Is a Great Time for a Recruit To Visit  posted by dillon77

Dillon, thanks for the excellent analysis.

I hope ND can land CW. If not, I would love to see Dara Mabrey get the final scholarship. However, the timing does not look like it will work. Dara cannot wait too long to make her commitment and sign her NLI. Maybe the Irish staff have a wink and nod agreement from her if CW signs elsewhere. As I have said in the past, I love Dara's game and her compete. She would be a great asset to the program and her bloodlines are out there for all of us to see. However, she could get crunched. A fav of mine, but securing the #1 recruit in the nation is not bad either.
In summary, CW or DM would make for a superb 2018 recruiting class. I am hoping for the best!

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.