MIght be camera angle...
by 2Domer (2017-07-06 11:38:28)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Vaughn and Patterson look just as tall as Shepard.  posted by NDMike2001

I think it's one of those things where you appear taller if you are closer to the camera. I have seen a photo of Patterson and Vaughn (the two freshmen) standing side by side, and Vaughn is at least one inch taller than Patterson (I would guess 1 1/2 inches taller). In fact, her shoulders are at least one inch higher in that photo. They were the same distance from the camera, so camera angle was not an issue. I was very happy to see that height in Vaughn. I was also surprised to see that she is not as skinny as I had imagined. I doubt that she is really as tall as Shepard, but she looked like she could definitely help in the post (based on appearance, at least).

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.