6'2" Emily Kiser verbals to Michigan
by RISteve (2017-07-05 18:33:50)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Per Raoul:

WBB: Emily Kiser, 6-2 C, Noblesville HS (IN), has announced her verbal commitment to Michigan; 2018 commit #5 for the Wolverines.

Busy week for Michigan. Indiana young lady as well.

And Raoul has a nice grid of undecided's heading into Eval
by RISteve  (2017-07-05 21:36:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Link below.

ND in the running for a few blue chippers here:

Noticed Queen Egbo Is Not On That List....
by dillon77  (2017-07-06 14:08:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...which struck me as a tad odd given her overall #14 rating in Hoopgurlz.
On the other hand, she has not chopped down her scholarship offers yet, as this excerpt from ESPNw states:

"Egbo, who is currently contemplating a career in physical therapy, has 24 scholarship offers from colleges such as Texas, Notre Dame, Baylor, Florida, Ohio State and Michigan."

Coaches Will Be Hitting the Road for Evaluation Periods
by dillon77  (2017-07-06 09:41:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are two July Evaluation Periods (July 6-12 and July 23-29). During the July evaluation periods, an institution's basketball coaching staff may attend institutional basketball camps and non-institutional organized events (e.g., camps, leagues, tournaments and festivals) that are certified. Evaluations at non-scholastic events and non-institutional camps or clinics that occur on a Division I campus are prohibited.

I'm guessing MM, Niele, Carole and Beth will divide and observe, particularly for posts/big forwards. On top of that, there sure are a lot of intriguing guard/wing prospects for 2019 and 2020. Will be interesting to see who goes where over these two periods in July.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.