6'2" P Naz Hillmon ('18) verbals to Michigan. Had ND offer.
by Fighting_Artichoke (2017-07-04 14:51:09)
Edited on 2017-07-04 14:52:00
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Ranked 12th by Blue Star, but lower in other services.

PN: 119th
HG: not top 60

Not Surprising from Irish or Wolverine Perspective
by dillon77  (2017-07-05 07:55:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for posting. I've updated on the recruiting update.

While Naz had that ND offer, there never seemed to be much activity past the offer in terms of seeing/hearing Naz on campus or follow-up coaching visits (at least that we knew about).

Going forward, guessing the focus on posts/forwards will be squarely on Olivia Nelson-Ododa and Queen Egbo. If Oliva Owens was offered/is still on the radar, my guess is she'll be "on the waiting list," so to speak.

As for Naz, she was first team All-Ohio, as named by USA Today and seems to be expanding her offensive game, from what I've read. Ann Arbor looks like a good destination....Hallie Thome, another Ohio high schooler who headed north, will be a senior at Michigan during Hillmon's frosh year of college and Naz can apprentice into that center slot, or perhaps be a power-type forward to support Thome, who is a pretty proven scorer.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.