Positive Feedback From Recruit on Megan D., Miami U.
by dillon77 (2017-07-02 07:35:48)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Sometimes you find interesting nuggets "below the fold" to use old newspaper speak.

Raoul posted an article about Lilly Hatton, a 6'1" forward from southern Indiana (Class of 2019) who is a solid player but probably not the P5 level. She injured her shoulder and the article brought readers up to speed on that, as well as schools she visited. She reflected on her visit to Oxford, Ohio, and her visits with HC Megan Duffy and her assistants, including Michaela Mabrey. Very positive visit and feedback...speaks well for what Megan is trying to project.

I've pulled one quote and included a link to the article.

“The staff (at Miami of Ohio) is so fresh and up-and-coming,” Hatton said. “You can just tell they’re passionate about what they’re trying to do there, turn around a program. … They know a whole lot about the game and they’re ready to pass on that knowledge and coach kids up. When they were talking to me, it wasn’t really about what I can do now. It was, we’re going to take what you can do and turn it into a finished product. That, for me — I want someone who’s going to push me to be a better athlete, not just stay static. I want to be dynamic and grow.”

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.