"someone who could play like a guy" would be a strange
by BabaGhanouj (2017-07-01 22:07:46)
Edited on 2017-07-01 22:08:58
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I think Muffet said that she was the closest player she ever  posted by McLean_ND

comment coming from Muffet. Maybe that was when Jewell left to go pro? (Should I risk a wink here or will it be edited out.) While there are many complimentary features in playing like a guy, don't the women, among other things, typically have a better shooting percentage? (I know ND women beat the men last year in that important statistic.) Plus, some guys are horrible basketball players. I guess we would need the context or maybe the exact quote.

Anyway, the G.O.A.T. or the best or the most talented or the "Highest Impact/Achievers, both Individually and for the Team" is great fodder over a few beers or on McGraw's Bench or both. After reading about Anaya Peoples, I may have to go with dillon's top pick.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.