Ohio State's DNA is built around Kelsey Mitchell.
by Irish75 (2017-03-20 22:29:30)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Even if we don't have Bri, I don't think Ohio State will change their game plan and pound it inside. It is just not who they are.

And I don't see how Mavunga can play more than 20 minutes after so long a layoff.

We will be okay if we hit some threes.

Bri's defensive presence affects backcourt players too.
by SorinBasement  (2017-03-20 23:38:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's the help swatting shots away when one of our guards gets beaten. Mitchell would greatly benefit from her absence.

Not ideal but we have enough players to beat nearly
by btd  (2017-03-20 23:31:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone even sans BT. Not a lock by any stretch - but not like it is hopeless. Many left would kill for our team sans BT. Easier if we didn't have mainly SO and FR that have to pivot in under a week to do 4 around 1 or some other such change.

Agree...
by savr27  (2017-03-20 22:51:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but I would go as far as a box in 1 on Mitchell with our best defender which I think is Jackie Young

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.