What are the roster rules?
by Murcer68 (2017-03-20 18:50:19)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I know this is a ridiculous idea, but IF a coach wanted, could they put someone on their roster now? For instance, if both Turner and Thompson are unable to suit up Friday night, could someone else (with height) join the team? For instance, according to the ND website, Meg Morningstar is on the volleyball team, she is 6'2, lettered three years in basketball in high school, and her father played basketball at the University of Pittsburgh and then in the NBA and Europe. I'm just using her as an example of someone who is currently not on the team who might be able to help, even if its only to be a foul-eater since we may only have three players above six feet who are able to play Friday night. I'm not saying its a great idea, or that it should be done. I'm just asking if anyone knows if there is a rule against adding a player at this late date.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.