MM Addresses a Lot of This in Post-Game Presser
by dillon77 (2017-03-20 08:58:10)
Edited on 2017-03-20 09:05:11
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Muffet's end-of-regulation strategy was puzzling  posted by SB Jimbo

..from dissipating the 10-point lead to the one-on-one play to what the loss of Bri means to the offense and defense. And "going back to the drawing board" to find some more options if need be.

Marina addressed how not having Bri on defense changes her defense. And I got a sense of her drive when she explained how she (Marina) just wanted to help the team win by scoring ("Coach was calling my number...").

My one observation is that we were compromised not only by the loss of Bri, but by having Kat on the bench/fouled out in the latter part of the game. While she does not do the same things Bri does, we missed her on the high ball screen quite a bit and her ability to make the "next and right pass in the Princeton offense. Plus she knows how to get open for dish-off passes.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.