we're done anyway w/o Bri *
by Msnd (2017-03-19 23:18:04)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to McGraw's Bench ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Not necessarily McGraw has pulled some rabbits out before
by thed  (2017-03-20 01:09:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe she can do it again and create a small ball with a big Boley and Young contribution and dazzle them with shooting. She's seen it all and I won't give up hope even if Turner is out.

Way to be supportive, Lou. *
by 1NDGal  (2017-03-19 23:18:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's just depressing to see what we look like w/o her. *
by Msnd  (2017-03-19 23:21:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Much different to adjust in game v between games *
by btd  (2017-03-20 00:32:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

True, but the same holds for our opponents,
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2017-03-20 09:38:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ohio State will be able to game plan for an Irish team that has a greatly weakened interior presence. I suspect we will not suffer on offense too much, but on defense...

Correct - but that doesn't equate to a mental collapse
by btd  (2017-03-20 10:36:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

On our side and chaos same as it does / did during a game. We've played without her before. We did so last time without the two freshman as options to help compensate.

Reality is we can't beat UConn without her. Our odds were below 50% with her and are 1% without her - and that 1% is based on them having multiple injuries too (and the low odds that will happen).

What we can do however is beat everyone else without her. Close games, lower odds, but possible. The other side can plan for it, but we can also plan to counter it - and practice that plan.

It just drives me crazy that we lose our star forward nearly every year - and usually with seconds left in a half.

I hear you. I'm waiting for the final word, though. *
by 1NDGal  (2017-03-19 23:22:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.