Yes I am hoping OSU gets 8 KK's. Beers is the key and my
by Domerduck (2024-04-25 11:46:58)
Edited on 2024-04-25 12:33:02

In reply to: Portal, just a bit odd, Oregon St. has eight players leaving  posted by MountainMan

guess it is NIL and coaching comfort for her. Listening to radio interviews her parents seem to like the coach and seem happy how well she was taken care of with her health and injuries as a Beav. But she is at the peak of her demand as an AA. Talia is the only one in the portal who is a graduate and if she stays I can see all 8 staying. I think Scott probably let them explore their options because if they come back wow. Plus I guarantee they all will have NIL money from expOSUre if they stay. Maybe the strategy was Scott says OSU will match whatever their top NIL offer. The OSU coaching staff is very tight and none have even thought about leaving. If he gets even 6 back what a shot of confidence for the Beavs. The only two of the top 10 players that didn't go shopping was starter AJ Mayotte from Austin who had the 5th minutes as starter only playing 20/min a game and backup center/forward Australian Kelsey Rees who already xfrd from Utah before last season.

One other point while the Oregon Ducks have already moved on to next year as they have posted their 24/25 roster on their website with the new committed xfrs coming next year, Scott and the Beavers have kept their 23/24 roster on their website and more importantly haven't pursued any new transfers as far as I can tell. Even though the conference competition will not be as competitive as the PAC12 was, they still can be competitive in the tourney if they can keep most of the team. I am rooting for them to keep most of them. If they keep all 8 my guess they will try to make a UConn OOC type of schedule which I am sure they can get.