In todays age how you can name a WOMENS Trophy for a Man. *
by bohratom (2024-04-17 16:31:13)

In reply to: Just Think, Tara Just Retired as #1 Coach in Wins  posted by dillon77

This user did not provide content for this post

I couldn't believe this was real at first but then I saw it
by Anotherjoe  (2024-04-17 20:05:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

was an award from sports media which resets my expectation of stupidity. I won't go beyond the ESPN is in love with Uconn/Geno. There are many other reasons but I won't start the controversy.

Great point. Tone deaf for 2024. *
by Whaler170  (2024-04-17 17:16:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, it's not a "WOMENS" trophy. It's a coaching trophy...
by Marine Domer  (2024-04-17 17:15:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm no more a fan of Geno than most here, but he certainly has the resume of the greatest womens' BBall coach of all time, kinda similar to Wooden, in more ways than one. And his success did help elevate the game.

Have you followed Women Sports the last few years?🤷‍♀️🤦‍♂ *
by bohratom  (2024-04-17 22:44:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yeah. Did you have other emoticons to share? *
by Marine Domer  (2024-04-18 10:04:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post