Really? ND Grad degree for free, maybe NIL money, #3 ranked
by Domerduck (2024-04-13 13:40:39)
Edited on 2024-04-13 13:49:52

In reply to: Honestly a bit surprised  posted by NPaulTodd

team in the country in most way too early polls with a good chance at a Final 4 opportunity and possibly a National Championship. Does she really need to go to a team where you will be a starter and have guaranteed PT. She's got one year left and if ND wants her she would be smart to go. Even if she wants to play professionally, she has a lot of tape and PT. Showing she can be a team player with a team of great players maybe even more important for her pro prospects.

Liza, make a good choice and add an ND degree to your Marquette degree. We'd love to have you.

ND Degree
by knuteberg  (2024-04-13 14:06:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The same logic applies to Kiki I. An ND degree added to Stanford degree. All the alumni network of both schools. There is a long long life after pro basketball

Many Stanford undergrads have been awfully smart making
by Domerduck  (2024-04-13 14:10:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that decision. Of course that was before NIL so there is now another factor in play and hopefully Niele is getting the right help with that.

I can't disagree with anything you said
by NPaulTodd  (2024-04-13 14:04:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe I've grown a bit too jaded. All I can say is that if Niele can land top players without needing to promise lots of minutes, that bodes very well for us.

Well stated. *
by MountainMan  (2024-04-13 13:47:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post