Unanimous ALL Big East 1st team and as a Grad. student
by MountainMan (2024-04-13 11:19:36)

In reply to: Liza Karlen visiting ND  posted by Orangutan

she would not have any effect on high school recruits from the class of 2025. (Note she had ten double doubles and hit ,357% from three, along with 82% free throws.)

Sounds like Maddy’s clone *
by ram  (2024-04-13 11:42:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She would be a good get
by Huskynan (click here to email the poster)  (2024-04-13 11:27:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was hoping Geno would pursue Liza out of the portal but I can see her at ND. She’s a savvy, experienced player who can’t be intimidated in the post. I’m pretty sure she was unanimous All Big East 1st team and was a finalist for the Katrina McClain Award. She’s a good one.

Thx for Input, Tip on the Boneyard
by dillon77  (2024-04-13 11:31:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of the things I've liked about Karlen is her consistent development over the years and the fact that she played well against tough competition: UConn, Ole Miss.