KiKi Iriafen is in the Portal. (link)
by JBC_MO (2024-04-12 21:14:34)

I read that Iriafen is interested in fashion…
by 2Domer  (2024-04-13 00:26:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wants to get into modeling. ND had another player who was 6’3” and got into modeling. (Julie Henderson) Coach Ivey herself has a real sense of style. There are also things about Iriafen’s personality, interests and values, that I think might make her a good fit at ND. Those are strictly my own thoughts, however. I have no idea what she may be thinking.

Eric Hansen mentioned that Natalija Marshall in interested
by MPG  (2024-04-13 11:52:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in modeling and he wouldn't be surprised if she returns to the New York area for her final basketball season. Julie Henderson lives in NY and attended about a third of ND home games. Some of us believe that she is Coach Ivey's informal fashion consultant!

I was worried Natalija Marshall might not come back...
by Cavanaugh82  (2024-04-13 18:48:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from Paris, some modeling scout would discover her and put her on a runway. Not sure how many 6'5" runway models there are but she could be the first.

Eyes of an angel
by ram  (2024-04-14 14:02:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Rebounds like the devil

With a Do Not Contact tag
by IRISHFAN808  (2024-04-12 21:19:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Let’s hope she’s got us in mind - this would be the game changer!

Saw a tweet stating that she’s following LSU’s Assistant
by IRISHFAN808  (2024-04-13 14:03:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As well as Mikayla Williams. Confirmed it’s true - that coach was the lead recruiter that brought Morrow and Van Lith there last year.

ND Was Highly Considered by Iriafen & Gardiner in H.S.
by dillon77  (2024-04-12 22:07:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kiki is from Southern California so you've got to think UCLA and/or USC are in play.

Gardiner's other finalists were Stanford and UCLA.

Let's hope Niele is working the phone. Iriafen is a future star, imo, and would be a part of a great three-person frontcourt with Maddy & Kate.
Gardiner, not quite at that level, but pretty darn close.

Cross fingers and stay tuned.

Might be tough to pull them off the west coast.
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-13 09:26:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Also, I wonder if Kiki might not want to play against her old team now that it is in the ACC conference. Hoping for the best!

The media would love a Kiki and JuJu combo. *
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-14 11:09:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With the Betts sisters at UCLA hopefully that would
by maverick  (2024-04-13 10:35:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

eliminate them.

Younger Betts Class of '25 and Iriafen Gone After This Year
by dillon77  (2024-04-13 12:52:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And Kiki is from that area.

I can't help but think that Niele has had talks with Gardiner and/or people that know Iriafen and that's one reason why Liza Karlen is visiting right now.

I agree with your thinking about Iriafen.
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-14 09:35:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Niele probably kicked the tires to see if there were any interest and then moved on.

Good point. *
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-13 11:42:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post