The entire UConn team is following Beers on Instagram.
by JBC_MO (2024-04-12 20:37:36)

Could Beers be going there? Hmmm.

Or Could It be a Marketing Effort "By the Team" ...
by dillon77  (2024-04-12 21:57:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..to sway her.

Remember, UConn needs a center...badly.
On the other hand, Beers needs a very good team to continue to shine.
This could make sense for both.

That said, she was recruited by Mulkey when KM was at Baylor and Texas was also a suitor. She's from Colorado.

Any ND followers? *
by BTFNDGUY  (2024-04-12 20:47:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nope, no ND players or coaches *
by irishfan2008  (2024-04-13 06:51:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She has a ‘Do not contact me’ tag in the portal. So I would
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-12 20:47:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

assume she knows where she’s headed.

Could Be A Few Places She Has in Mind...
by dillon77  (2024-04-12 21:55:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When one puts a "Do Not Contact" on that, it may mean that there's one place you're going, but it could also be two or three schools that are targeted.

A guy I play hoops with went through this with his son and they put up the "Do not contact" and some thought it was a done deal with a certain university. It wasn't. Choice #2 came through.

I asked him what he would've done if that school hadn't worked: "Then we would've called the next few on the list."