Atmosphere in the JACC yesterday was electric
by RedSalmon (2024-03-26 14:20:46)

Monday’s energy in Purcell has become the norm in South Bend.

Yes it was. Our girls deserve that. *
by PabloFanque  (2024-03-26 15:50:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

NCAA Tourney Attendance Up, With ND Leading The Way
by dillon77  (2024-03-26 15:07:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Boneyard colleague, DefenseBB, did some serious research on how the NCAA Tournament and found that it is, indeed, up. Way up.

One of his key findings was that "There were 11 identical sites in 2024 to 2023 and these 11 sites had an increase of 30,207 led by ND who had 8,516 more fans attend (17,031 vs. 8,515)."

As Maddy said in some interview, yes, she can feel it on campus, with people recognizing her and coming up to wish her luck.

Take a look at the attached article and table DefenseBB compiled and thanks to all the season ticket holders who give reports and insight from Purcell.
Lastly, all the Benchers who have been on this sport for awhile....take a bow.

Red, thanks for posting this while I was writing my notes.
by MPG  (2024-03-26 15:00:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is really captures the feel of the arena on Saturday and Monday!