Brooks to UK per The Athletic
by NDLAW88 (2024-03-26 12:58:05)
Edited on 2024-03-26 13:02:44

Scour the portal - presume this solidifies Amoore's decision to go pro

Rumor to news flash. Wow! I wonder if any Va Tech players
by MountainMan  (2024-03-26 13:54:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will now enter the portal?

I'd take Maya Hazelton from his recruiting but his current
by Anotherjoe  (2024-03-26 14:19:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Players are not a fit imo.

Dunno 'Bout That, Joe: 6'5" Clara Strack Showed a Lot
by dillon77  (2024-03-26 14:32:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...against Baylor: 18 pts (on 6-8 shooting) and 10 rebounds.
She's tall, has mobility and has three years left.
The only "non-fit" with the Irish is that another 6'5" post is arriving this June in the form of Kate Koval.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Brooks tries to see if he could get Strack to go to Lexington, unless he arranged with Va. Tech not to touch the players.

Agree with you, otherwise. I thought 6'2" forward Rose Micheaux would have a greater impact for them when she came over Minnesota; perhaps taking the Taylor Soule slot at forward. She never got into a rhythm there...maybe wrong offense for her?

I was assuming Koval & Watson would cover our post &
by Anotherjoe  (2024-03-27 01:49:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that Strack was either staying or going with him. Besides I couldn't handle having 3 good post players and not have to worry about fouls.

I'd take her in a minute! *
by MountainMan  (2024-03-26 19:15:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My thought was Amoore
by ram  (2024-03-26 14:40:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He touts her as a capable coach
He could use her leadership in his first season
If NIL cash is right…

Has she announced anything?

Not That I've Seen. My Gut Thinks She Goes Pro....
by dillon77  (2024-03-26 15:18:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..she could be a first-round pick and, on top of that, she can play in native Australia during the WNBA off-season. Lastly, good chance to make the Opals, Australia's national team.

She'd be great for Brooks to start things up with, but I think mission accomplished for her at U.S. collegiate level.

However, he should give Maddie Scherr a call to see if the Kentucky native really wants to leave for "just" one year somewhere else. And Ajae Petty at center.

Maybe he’ll poach a couple of disgruntled players C&C
by ram  (2024-03-26 15:28:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From that other school in KY

If he wants disgruntled players from L that would be 10? *
by Anotherjoe  (2024-03-27 01:51:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Here is the official release
by RISteve  (2024-03-26 13:20:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Per Raoul