It definitely depends on decisions that as far as we know
by Raoul (2024-03-26 10:28:30)

In reply to: If Maddy and Marshall return, we don’t need a transfer IMO  posted by Btd

have not yet been made. Before Kylee got hurt, I was thinking Maddy would stay and Nat would do a 5th year somewhere else in order to start all year. Nat would find considerable interest and I assume she is already graduated or on track to graduate. If she wants a shot at WNBA she needs a full year of starting development at a high level. That said, she has a broad career horizon and her earlier injuries have no doubt expanded those horizons further. Maybe she will move on from hoops entirely after college. I could see her staying but not guaranteed.

Main reason for Maddy to stay would be to seek a national title. They should have that talent next year and they will need a mature leader like Maddy to help corral that energy and the competition for playing time could get intense and team leadership will be critical.

In some ways, this will be the easier year for Niele Ivey coaching-wise because she is doing what she must do - not many choices to make line-up wise.