Beg To Differ on Bueckers Not Getting Her Due....
by dillon77 (2024-03-26 09:05:33)
Edited on 2024-03-26 09:10:33

In reply to: and Bueckers still might be the better player  posted by kdh325

..and it's not just because I'm an active participant on The Boneyard, which is, rightly, a UConn echo chamber. She's been getting played up in the general and sport-specific media I check on frequently.

ESPN, The Athletic have all been publishing Buecker's stories non-stop. Even now, The Athletic has made a major story of Geno calling Bueckers the best player in America, which seemed very Muffetish of him.

UConn is still one of the brands of WCBB for better or for worse.
It's gonna get even more looney tunes when you see them ranked in the Top 2 of the "Too early for 2024-25" polls, with Azzi Fudd coming back to join Bueckers.

ps. I think Clark and Bueckers are absolutely terrific and will be playing against/with each other for years in the pro's and on the U.S.A. International teams.

But guess what? I think Olivia Miles could be right there as the point guard with her superb court vision and delivery mechanisms.

Lastly, Sonia Citron will be a steady, positive pro because of everything she does right in a team and individual basis. If you want someone to guard PB or CC, she's your choice.