Ahhhh! The straw that stirs the drink! You must be bored today. *
by donegalnd73 (2007-03-10 13:12:03)

In reply to: Is it time to drop the "Irish" nickname?  posted by ndoldtown

This user did not provide content for this post

Now is the time for us to think about this.
by ndoldtown  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The season is over, spring practice has not begun and maybe we can have some honest, open discussion about what has been an embarrassing, retro shame to our school for a long time now.

While we're at it, the Church should reconsider that cross symbolism.
by irishbacker  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After all, 2,000 years is kinda long for that one too.

Perhaps the school should do reparations? *
by JTAD31  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Reparations
by greengael  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm Mediteranean Irish can I qualify for payments?

How many kegs would it take? *
by zulu  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Do you think that in this PC world that "Crusaders" might get
by donegalnd73  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Muslims a little upset? Additionally, I know Hillary & Rosie will not be happy!

Why would it? The Crusaders went to help the Muslims. *
by ndoldtown  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I guess the slaughters were an accident! Also these same Crusaders
by donegalnd73  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

murdered Jews & other "non-believers" at the same rate, esp during the "1st Crusade". Richard the Lionhearted made Saladin look like a piker when it came to slaughter.

Incarnate Word U in TX changed from Crusaders b/c it offended Muslims
by mmetzger  (2007-03-10 13:12:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now they are the Cardinals