A couple...
by TCFC (2006-02-14 21:27:37)

In reply to: Great Moments in Domer Dating History  posted by DomerJD

My sister lived at Turtle Creek my freshman year and she frequently threw huge parties to which my friends and I were always invited.

At one of the parties there was a girl who I really liked. I somehow managed to clear my sister’s room out and get the girl alone. Standing watch outside was a kid who I knew. My sister walks up and attempts to get into her room and the kid tells her that she can’t go in because there are people hooking up. She barreled the door down to find us making out on her bed

She then verbally berated me in front of everyone at the party. Shockingly enough the girl never spoke to me again.

This one doesn't have to do with my dating life, but is a good story nonetheless.

There was a famous and very popular AR in Dillon that I lived next door to my freshman year.

Anyway, he was dating another AR and late at night it was very easy for my roommate and I to hear them “studying.” After one particularly loud night we let him know that we could hear them with great detail and clarity.

He got so nervous about us telling people that he basically let us get away with anything the rest of the year.

Replies: