Oh! is that where Drags got it? *
by Nappy (2005-11-09 01:07:25)

In reply to: I lived on the 6th floor where the tape originated. Good stuff! *  posted by ads725

This user did not provide content for this post

Drags? How is the old man? And Murray too?
by gmurphy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Damn Delbarton posse...

Johnny Wadd...
by stams  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that was the name of the video. also, a good murrs story: at turtle creek one night, rob decided he wanted to go to bridget's, but he made us take him back to flanner first. five minutes after dropping him off (and waiting for him), he came back out in his flanner football uniform, pads, helmet and all. he then spent the rest of the night hanging (literally) from the rafters in bridget's. one of the funniest things i ever saw.

TM

Murrs was hilarious, what's he up to now? *
by gmurphy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's Robert Murray IV DDS and in Orthodontics school at Temple *
by Nappy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fantastic. How about his frosh roommate (forget the name) from Chicago *

I assume you're speaking of Dr. Michael Hartmann? *
by Nappy  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Doctor? God help us all... *

Ah yes, the Murrsman

An ND legacy and a legend in his own right. I remeber the hanging from the rafters affair. He also enjoyed getting sauced up and going to the different bars and picking up (physically lifting) the fattest girls and twirling them around. There was this one hag SMiC that was so big that she caused the 6'2" 230 lb Murrsman to lose his balance in the lifting stage and fall all over everyone nearby. Fat chick hit the deck with a thud. Murrs searched out his next target.

True Domers and Pranksters All! Doing well. *