Just a couple
by Badtrade (2005-11-09 01:07:25)

In reply to: your greatest campus prank?  posted by FightOnForMorrissey

After a night at the bars, we stuck bottle rockets under the doors of several of our section mates in Flanner. I sprinted down the hall with a lighter in my hand igniting each bottle rocket in succession. The rockets shot into the rooms of our sleeping section mates and exploded. I was chased down the hall by one particularly angry guy when I suddenly realized I still had some ammo in my hand. I stopped, turned and pointed a lit bottle rocket at my pursuer. I chased him back to his room and the rocket took-off just as he was closing the door. I was later told the bottle rocket bounced of his wardrobe and hit him in the leg just as it exploded. Three of us were asked to leave Flanner as a result of this incident.

The following year, while living off-campus, a room-mate passed out on the sofa. We piled living room furniture on top of him and shot empty beer cans off the top of his head with a BB gun.

Don't forget placing the hand of a certain...
by bogey85  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

passed out individual in warm water. It was the same person, but adifferent occasion. Didn't you revisit your bottle rocket highjinks at the 10 year?

I only watched. We blew-up the Sr Class Pres (Dean Christy) at 5:00am
by Badtrade  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We broke into the beer truck and stayed-up most of the night. Had an 8:00 am tee-time at Black Thorn the next day (drank straight threw).

Bottle Rockets
by bobnd80  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My roommate (this is in 1978) in Morrissey used to put shaving cream on
bottle rockets and light them sending them out open windows in our room.
He once put on a performance for Br. Ed (our rector) and while he was watching
started a small fire by hitting one of the curtains in our room. He also did
the under the door trick with bottle rockets into rooms of our sleeping friends,
RAs, etc. This roommate is now a priest in Peru.

On the subject of rockets
by MikeyDogs  (2005-11-09 01:07:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One of the more ingeniuus residents of the top floor of St Ed's figured out a bazooka-like method of launching lit sky rockets from his open window into open windows of the doom across the quad. After just a couple hit, the heat was on from campus security and he ceased activity. It was delightful though to watch the literal fireweeks when he hit the target.