It's official; we're in the Big Ten.
by Boston Domer (2017-07-01 10:12:53)
Edited on 2017-07-01 10:13:35
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

. . . a lot of speculation out there as to who the 8th team
by other_guy  (2017-07-02 11:14:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will be. Will the B1G wait on Illinois?

One thing I do know. Me, or any member of the family will never buy any ND apparel that has a B1G logo on it. Nada!!!!!

It will be Illinois and we will permanently be the stepchild
by DakotaDomer  (2017-07-03 15:02:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Beaten mercilessly by our drunk stepdad for reminding him that his mother used to be better off.

Why doesn't Illinois have a Hockey program. *
by TWO  (2017-07-02 19:25:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The state can't afford it. *
by Giggity_Giggity  (2017-07-02 20:15:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brings up a strange question...
by DakotaDomer  (2017-07-03 15:03:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are the B1G teams who are fielding hockey teams and supplying the B1G network with content getting a bigger slice of the pie or an equal slice of the pie with those that don't field the teams?

My assumption (yes, I know) is that the pot is generic. Some
by other_guy  (2017-07-03 16:54:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

B1G schools may play some sports; some may not. At the end, all the B1G Network money is divided up. The disparity comes from the PSU's, U-M's, and the other BIG major sports programs bringing in lots monies outside the Network.

5 out of the 6 schools wrote us a nice greeting on Twitter…
by Boston Domer  (2017-07-01 16:30:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

…you can easily guess which team decided to skip that

I actually cannot guess. Too many suspects.
by GoonSquad  (2017-07-03 01:27:54)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm inclined to guess Michigan, but Penn State is not too far behind.

Being affiliated with them again is the most repulsive...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-07-01 16:37:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

aspect of this deal.

I've never wanted to be affiliated with any group less
by DakotaDomer  (2017-07-02 09:24:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The fucking Badgers are the cream of that crop

Then there's the place where coaches...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-07-02 11:25:37)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

take showers with 12-year-olds. Can't wait till they pull that statue out of storage again...

Thanks - I was eating *
by BIGSKYND  (2017-07-01 11:16:42)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.