Russo and Condra - playing for the Calder Cup
by NH74Domer (2017-06-01 08:12:54)
[ Delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: Ian Cole and Bryan Rust are fantastic f'ing hockey players.  posted by PeteatND

Russo rejoined the Grifs after his stint with the Red Wings. Condra is with the Crunch after shuttling between Tampa and Syracuse for most of the season. I honestly don't know how he remained so productive given the commuting he was doing between both cities because of cap and roster issues.

In watching Rust, I have to remind myself that this is only his first full year with the Pens. The biggest issue he faces now is just staying healthy as injuries have kept him off the ice for extended periods this year and last.

Both Lucia and DiPauli had similar issues this year. I don't think DiPauli played more than a handful of games after being assigned to Wilkes-Barre while Lucia missed over a month IIRC.

Replies:

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.