Petersen turning pro as well *
by garbageplate (2017-05-31 16:33:59)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

That one hurts
by DakotaDomer  (2017-05-31 18:52:06)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good luck Cal

Everyone was hoping that Bjork and Petersen would stay
by wearendhockey  (2017-05-31 18:43:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and 2017-18 would be the year for the program top break through with that first national title. It looks like 2016-17 was probably the year it needed to happen.

One thing to hang some hope on is the NCAA has been a veritable goldmine in the last 15-20 years of freshman goaltenders who play like MVP seniors. Next October we'll see a different guy start a game between the pipes since midway through the 2014-2015 season. Jackson better have a good one lined up.

If both Sanford and St. Cyr are showing...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-06-01 13:57:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'd say he's done the job of getting a good selection set, including Morris. As we all know, this is the toughest position to assess before age 25 but I'd say he;s taken the right first step.

I was sort of looking forward to kicking the B1G's a--, too *
by mikeybates  (2017-05-31 19:13:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Jackson made his life more difficult on this one.
by OCND  (2017-05-31 17:01:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His insistence on playing Cal seemingly almost every minute of every game will probably come back to bite him.

Yeah but if you a top goalie you need to ride him
by mikeybates  (2017-05-31 17:13:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't mind. I was hoping they would both come back but oh well.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.