Bjork joins the Bruins (link)
by OCND (2017-05-30 11:10:31)
Edited on 2017-05-30 11:11:35
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Notes that he plans on finishing his degree.

Bruins fan here
by ndchaos  (2017-06-15 08:50:19)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry to lose him on one side, glad to get him on the other.

Good luck Anders! Kick some ass in Boston!
by DakotaDomer  (2017-05-30 14:32:55)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Love that guy

Dang
by wearendhockey  (2017-05-30 13:09:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was hoping that he'd come to a different conclusion, and with every passing day that hope got a tiny bit bigger.

He was really fun to watch during his 3 years here and there were so many times he willed this team to wins. His performance in the regional was nothing short of amazing and is probably the best NCAA weekend an Irish player has yet enjoyed. Glad he came to ND and wish him nothing but the best in the NHL. He's got the goods to make his mark there, that's for sure.

Disappointing but not unexpected
by StillaLeafsFan  (2017-05-30 11:52:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hope he tears it up for them.

I could deal with that...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-05-30 13:16:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in all honesty, I would have been fine with him staying but I'm equally fine with this from the season ticket angle.

Which angle is that? *
by OCND  (2017-05-31 14:51:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Bruins season tickets...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-06-01 19:07:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm sick of going over there and rooting for a guy on the opposition to have a good game but lose (such as Lee, Cole, Rusty, Sheahan, Condra, Kebda). Now I can root for a guy to have a good game and win.

Ahh, got it. Makes sense! *
by OCND  (2017-06-02 09:00:31)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Does this mean we won't be preseason #1? *
by mikeybates  (2017-05-30 11:20:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Denver has earned that spot *
by zahm82  (2017-05-30 19:13:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.