B1G schedule's out (link)
by SB Jimbo (2017-05-04 15:28:30)
Edited on 2017-05-04 15:35:30
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

This conference desperately needs an 8th *
by BIGSKYND  (2017-05-05 13:13:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND conference games
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-05-04 18:31:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fri Nov. 3 -- at Ohio St
Sat Nov. 4 -- at Ohio St
Fri Nov 10 -- PENN ST
Sat Nov 11 -- PENN ST
Fri Nov 24 -- MINNESOTA
Sat Nov 25 -- MINNESOTA

Fri Dec 1 -- at Mich St
Sat Dec 2 -- at Mich St
Fri Dec 8 -- at Wisconsin
Sat Dec 9 -- at Wisconsin
Fri Jan 5 -- at Michigan
Sun Jan 7 -- MICHIGAN
Fri Jan 19 -- WISCONSIN
Sat Jan 20 -- WISCONSIN

Fri Jan 26 -- at Minnesota
Sat Jan 27 -- at Minnesota
Fri Feb 2 -- at Penn St
Sat Feb 3 -- at Penn St
Fri Feb 9 -- OHIO ST
Sat Feb 10 -- OHIO ST
Fri Feb 16 -- MICHIGAN

Sun Feb 18 -- at Michigan
Fri Feb 23 -- MICH ST
Sat Feb 24 -- MICH ST

Big Ten Men’s Ice Hockey Tournament (All games will take place on the campus of the higher-seeded teams)
Friday-Sunday March 2-4: Quarterfinals (best-of-three series)
Saturday March 10: Semifinals (single elimination)
Saturday March 17: Championship Game (single elimination)

NOTE: All dates subject to change

Good to see home-and-homes back again
by Boston Domer  (2017-05-05 13:59:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Too bad we couldn't work those out with Sparty too

I don't think they are good for student-athletes *
by DakotaDomer  (2017-05-07 14:50:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not sure why we don't have home-and-homes with MSU
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-05-05 21:21:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It would seem to have meshed fine with the schedule. ND-Michigan and MSU-Michigan are the only sets of home-and-home series.

Thanks.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-05-05 13:37:51)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So going to Madison the second weekend in December is an option...

Looks like no home hockey on football weekends
by NDoggie78  (2017-05-04 16:42:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least not Big 10 games. I always like doing the football/hockey doubleheader when the schedule allows

CFIA schedule
by Boston Domer  (2017-05-05 12:05:26)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

shows the Blackhawks are coming again as well as the blow Thu/Fri dates
October 26/27 NC State
October 19/20 USC

I think there is one...
by Hunt  (2017-05-04 17:17:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe I read UNO is here the last weekend in October.

Three football weekends have yet to be accounted for
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-05-04 18:36:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Besides that reported UNO series (which would coincide with NC State's first football visit to ND), we're hosting Denver on October 13-14 (a football bye weekend). But we don't know what's happening on October 6-7 (football @UNC), October 20-21 (football vs. USC), or November 17-18 (football vs. Navy).

My disclaimer: "At least not Big10 games"
by NDoggie78  (2017-05-05 09:01:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hoping for out of conference, but have not seen the schedule posted yet. I will make a couple January/February trips hopefully coinciding with basketball

That's probably not an accident
by IrishMace  (2017-05-05 09:48:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What I can't decide is whether our brilliant athletic department has made that decision in order to avoid conflicting with their precious pep rallies, or whether the B1G has consciously avoided ND football weekends in order to limit the chances of a full house at Compton.

I really don't believe either is applicable . . . *
by other_guy  (2017-05-05 10:49:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In fact, only 3 of 7 teams have home conference series
by ShermanOaksND  (2017-05-05 21:18:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

on home football weekends -- and in two of those instances, the same opponent will be visiting for both hockey and football. Michigan is at Wisconsin on Nov. 17-18 in hockey and the 18th in football, and Ohio State is at Michigan on Nov. 24-25 in hockey and Nov. 25 in football. Minnesota hosts Penn State in hockey on Oct. 13-14 and MSU in football on the 14th.

OSU, MSU, PSU, and ND do not have conference hockey series on home football weekends. When ND is at OSU on Nov. 3-4 in hockey, OSU will be at Iowa in football. ND's next road series, Dec. 1-2 at MSU, is the same weekend as the Big Ten Championship game in football, at Indianapolis.

There were a bunch of Va Tech fans at the UML hockey game
by mikeybates  (2017-05-04 20:49:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That was a clue about how many were coming to the FB game the next day...

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.