Thank you to ElKabong and NDN for hosting at beer bistro
by DakotaDomer (2017-04-07 08:09:48)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

I don't believe the ND Club of Chicago ended up doing anything official but NDN certainly stepped up to ensure ND fans had a place to go and get pumped up for the game.

I just wish there was a chance to do it again Saturday

Thanks again
by jh_chi  (2017-04-07 14:36:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good place to have it and nice to meet some of you. As a south sider, I like to tell my fellow West Loopers that its a great place for a beer on the south side (on the south side of Madison, so it counts!)

3rd. *
by ndroman21  (2017-04-07 12:20:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for buying beer! Always a good thing...
by Kbyrnes  (2017-04-07 09:17:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...as is seeing other NDN folks.

Me too, it was a good time
by El Kabong  (2017-04-07 08:43:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Glad folks could make it.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.