Here's to the seniors, plus Anders, and Cal.
by SavageDragon (2017-04-07 00:30:22)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Tough way to go out in terms of the last game, but good legacy of taking the program to its third Frozen Four.

Echoed - now let's see Morrison, Peeke, et al step up *
by BIGSKYND  (2017-04-07 09:46:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Never a good way to end a season, but when you look at the
by other_guy  (2017-04-07 09:13:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

body of work this team had, I'd call it a successful season. Personally I thought at times we were plagued by inconsistencies, but when looking at the entire landscape, winning sufficient games to earn (and I mean to use this word) the right to enter the NCAA tournament (I believe around 56 schools play hockey, meaning 40 did not make the tournament); beating the #1 and #2 seeds in the northeast regional, and again using that word, earning our way into the Frozen Four. Some 52 out of the 56 teams in this country cannot say that . . . good season.

I'll second that. Nice run to Frozen Four from nowhere.
by cbo86  (2017-04-07 09:03:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Coach and his staff seemed very engaged in the process. That was a tough pill to swallow last night but Denver played insane. Go Irish!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.