I sure hope we get Cal Burke back for NCAAS. This
by zahm82 (2017-03-17 20:06:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

was a game that you needed to roll 4 lines

What I think this team needs more than anything
by NH74Domer  (2017-03-17 20:46:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is to play its next series as close to home as possible

As I posted above I'll be very surprised...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-03-18 11:07:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

if we aren't placed in Cincinnati for attendance reasons. I hear what you're saying but UML is possibly our worst match up - a more talented Ferris State. Bazin is a great coach and he rolls depth using older experienced players, generally with good play in net (the opening bouncer notwithstanding). David Quinn nailed it yesterday when he pointed out the match up issue and the fact that we're a young team.

You're right about the age thing - some of those guys should
by NH74Domer  (2017-03-18 12:01:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

be eligible for SS benefits any day now.

We didn't show up yesterday - that's what's upsetting
by NH74Domer  (2017-03-18 11:45:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I get that UML is a bad matchup and older but having watched every game we've played against them on the road since we've been in the league, we weren't even competitive yesterday. That's never happened before. Hopefully, it's out our system.

I agree but I'm not sure that would have...
by BIGSKYND  (2017-03-18 12:36:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

made any difference other than making it look better. UML frustrates the crap out of skilled teams even when those teams bring their A game. As I said, think an elite version of Ferris State.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.