How does the Observer have an update on...
by BIGSKYND (2017-03-13 11:16:34)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Lefty's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

the Hoops bracketology from late yesterday, complete with interviews, but nothing - zip, nada, zero - on our sweep of PC? WTF is going on out there?

That's pretty lame *
by garbageplate  (2017-03-13 13:42:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's spring break
by Boston Domer  (2017-03-13 11:19:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're not publishing today

And the the only thing they posted online was about the
by G.K.Chesterton  (2017-03-13 17:05:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

death of a law student. Your answer is the correct one.

I eagerly await your take on the Dance story *
by BIGSKYND  (2017-03-13 23:23:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I realize that but the Hoops story....
by BIGSKYND  (2017-03-13 12:48:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

had to have been prepared late yesterday - or the Observer had a 48-hour leg up on the brackets. It has quotes from the team after the bracket was announced and it's by a staffer. Seems to me somebody could have done the same with something that occurred 24 hours earlier - if they cared.

Email them and tell them we have a hockey team
by mikeybates  (2017-03-13 12:55:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They may not know, alas. (And I'm not kidding about some of them.)

I'm certainly capable of that....
by BIGSKYND  (2017-03-13 15:49:18)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and will do so. I guarantee that they'll get the message.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.