wow - did not see this coming (link)
by cujaysfan (2013-04-01 15:43:58)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jackson's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

Adam Wodon peplexed by the firing. (link)
by Mr Wednesday  (2013-04-03 12:15:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe he was canned for losing twice as a 1 seed
by wearendhockey  (2013-04-01 21:42:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to a 4 seed in the NCAAs... uh oh....

Maybe he thought it stood for No Cheap Hits Conference? *
by DakotaDomer  (2013-04-01 17:25:15)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Well, that's a bit of a surprise.....
by BIGSKYND  (2013-04-01 17:05:17)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I figured he had lifetime there, so who knows...

Will be interesting to hear what he has to say tomorrow *
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-04-01 16:17:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

update - they fired him *
by cujaysfan  (2013-04-01 17:22:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow. I suspect he'll be employed again soon if this was
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-04-01 23:04:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"performance" related. He'd be a huge upgrade for a lot of programs.

I hope it's not for on-ice results.
by Mr Wednesday  (2013-04-01 18:34:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Seems a little absurd to fire him after a season where they made the tournament, even if they did lose in the first round.

If Kansas made the Sweet 16 one out of 4 and finalfour 1of10
by DakotaDomer  (2013-04-01 22:24:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would they have a problem firing the coach just because he made the round of 32?

Making the tournament is the bare minimum for some programs and I wish UND would grow a pair and can Hakstol's mediocre ass.

ND football coaches can be fired anything less than a high level bowl win.

Hakstol hasn't won 2 NC *
by cujaysfan  (2013-04-02 13:19:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wasnt reacting to his entire résumé
by DakotaDomer  (2013-04-02 17:23:09)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just reacting to MR W's musing about him being fired for performance right after making the tourney.

Hakstol is in DEEP trouble
by ndchaos  (2013-04-02 12:41:12)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I heard that he spilled gravy on Becky O'keefe's new tablecloth Easter Sunday. About as bad as it gets for him. BTW, I agree with you 1000% but I doubt it will ever happen.

All righty, then....
by BIGSKYND  (2013-04-01 18:23:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

seems a bit, um, over the top.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.