For all of you that think life sucks right now...
by DakotaDomer (2013-03-30 19:03:10)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jackson's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

just imagine being me

But at least I have alcohol, sweet, pure, wonderful alcohol

My dad is going fucking nuts...my fiancee is scared of what I might turn into

The Leafs saved my day by curbstomping the Sens
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-30 22:16:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

One-and-done playoffs are not the best way to pick the best team, but that's where we are.
Enjoy your booze. Don't hurt anyone. :)

Yeah - NHL provided some relieft yesterday: Habs win...
by ErikND96  (2013-03-31 09:27:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... and a Bruins loss. Kadri is en feugo for the Leafs... they need to get him some polish for interviews, cause on HNIC post-game he sounded like someone who had just bitten into a live electrical wire. I think we're past the point of hot-start-collapse-and-miss-the-playoffs for the Leafs... they'll be in.

I didn't think he did too bad. The interview was a bit
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-31 13:54:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of a free-for-all. If they do another interview I'm sure that Nazem will want to sit a little further away. I think Don scared him. He scares me.
I don't underestimate the ability of the Leafs to collapse faster than a coffee table under Chris Farley. They're safely in the playoffs when it becomes mathematically impossible for them to be out. With that said, they continue to surprise me this year, in a good way. Every guy that I suspect as being a weak link continues to make me a liar.

. . . one freak'n tough day . . . . . . . . . *
by other_guy  (2013-03-30 20:16:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You could have given up alcohol for Lent
by IrishMace  (2013-03-30 19:48:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Brilliant!

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.