Well, we know its not Grand Rapids..... *
by graNDfan (2013-03-30 15:21:07)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jackson's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

After today we'll be 1-3 as a 1 seed, 5-3 as a lower seed
by ShermanOaksND  (2013-03-30 15:26:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

including 5-2 as a lower seed under Jeff Jackson. History has repeated itself too often to conclude that it's just a fluke.

My own issue and why I like going to HE....
by BIGSKYND  (2013-03-30 15:32:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've long believed that we have a fucking fixation on beating Michigan and we get real happy with ourselves when we do. In 08 we didn't have enough time to jerk off about it in the FF, but the rest of the time....... Am I paranoid? Probably. I couldn't help noticing what fucking team was on the ice in the artist's rendering of the CFIC when they unveiled plans.

I think those are valid concerns
by ShermanOaksND  (2013-03-30 18:26:53)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And to prove your point, I will comfort myself with memories of how we ended Michigan's season and beat them in the final CCHA championship game. Aaaaaah.

It would enrage me if we merely transferred that fixation to Backup College.

And our two FF's were out of left field...
by BIGSKYND  (2013-03-30 15:28:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

we need a frigging psychologist on staff.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.