From my vantage point that was not a very good period.
by Irishicers (2013-03-30 14:17:11)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Jackson's Rink ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

The need to pick it up a bit - start movin their feet and play better defensively

Agree for the most part - not panicking...yet *
by Irishicers  (2013-03-30 14:23:46)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That save with Summerhays on his belly was a pretty big deal *
by LastDon  (2013-03-30 14:22:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'm not a fan of his sailing and flailing *
by StillaLeafsFan  (2013-03-30 14:25:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neither am I, but that looked like 2-0 *
by LastDon  (2013-03-30 14:28:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought we owned the first five minutes.
by Porpoiseboy  (2013-03-30 14:21:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The second five I'd give to us, too. The second half of the period I'd give to St. Cloud. We do indeed need to pick things up. We're looking okay in our offensive zone - pretty good chances, decent passing.

I also thought we had better hits and a better physical presence. Nothing to shit our pants, about, but definitely pick things up, skate with a bit more purpose, and put up a better showing defensively.

We got some good saves out of Summerhays, let's keep that up, too.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.