Our old friend Ronald Darby went to bat for his boy Jameis
by Roy Keane (2013-12-09 11:25:30)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

AFFIDAVIT OF RONALD DARBY
I, RONALD DARBY, hereby having been duly sworn and affirmed hereby state the following as true and correct:

My name is Ronald Darby. I am over 18 years in age. I am a resident of Leon County.

On December 6, 2012, I went with Chris Casher and Jameis Winston to Potbelly's. We arrived around 11:00 p.m. While there, I watched Jameis talking with a white female that had blonde hair. It appeared that the female was pursuing Jameis. In an effort to continue to hang out with Jameis she was trying to get her friend to go home with Chris Casher. As Jameis and this girl talked, she did not want him to leave.

Jameis Winston, Chris Casher and l decided to leave Potbelly's and the same blonde female followed us out of the club. This female did not appear intoxicated. She was able to walk out of the club, have a conversation with all of us and use her cell phone to text her friend to join us. She even got in the cab with us.

When we returned to our apartment building, she followed Jameis into his apartment and into his bedroom.

Jameis and the girl went into his bedroom. The lights were on and the door was cracked open. The door did not lock and did not close all the way because the lock was broken.

As the door was partially open, Chris looked through the opening and we could see her giving Jameis oral sex. Chris continued to watch Jameis and the girl through the cracked door. He was playing jokes on Jameis and trying to embarrass Jameis. Chris walked in Jameis' room and the girl told Chris to get out. She then got up turned off the light and shut the bedroom door. Chris and I could hear her and Jameis having sex. At no time did the girl ever indicate that she was not a willing participant. In fact, she wanted more privacy by closing the door and turning off the lights.

After approximately 20 minutes, I left the apartment and went upstairs to my apartment. As I was walking to my apartment l saw Jameis leave with the same girl on his scooter. Approximately five minutes later, Jameis returned on his scooter.

On November 13, 2013, I was interviewed by Monica Jordan. As a result of this interview she prepared this statement based on what I told her. This is a true and accurate statement. Ms. Jordan has presented the facts as I provided them to her. This statement is voluntary. I understand that Ms. Jordan is working on behalf of counsel for Jameis Winston.

Pages 14-15 pretty much did it for Ms. 119-071(2)(h)
by Killian  (2013-12-09 14:19:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Im not sure what that means for Darby's story either?

I think she had a boyfriend, but I haven't followed closely.
by sophomaniac  (2013-12-09 16:45:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume that he's the other part of the "mixture." Evidence suggests she had herself quite a night. Boy does she have egg on her face...

Ahhh...that might not be egg. *
by JoeMcLaughlin  (2013-12-09 18:42:43)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cover Corner *
by RJD  (2013-12-09 13:46:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Odd that all of that was released ...
by PattyMulligan  (2013-12-09 13:24:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have to say after reading the declarations, she doesn't sound very credible. I can see why the whole matter was dropped.

20 minutes, eh? *
by rock_built_it  (2013-12-09 12:55:33)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Potbelly's is for lovers
by Mike Honcho  (2013-12-09 12:29:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I met my wife at Turtle Creek, so I ain't judgin

Potbelly's it turns out is a bar, not the sandwich shop. *
by irishaddict  (2013-12-09 13:37:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ah, makes much more sense *
by Mike Honcho  (2013-12-10 12:48:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Potbelly's is a pretty cool college bar.
by smsalina  (2013-12-09 14:24:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Huge deck and outdoor area. Lots of places to get drinks. Multiple dance floors. Tons of girls. It's the college kids dream bar. Seems to be the happy hour place that everybody goes to. Popular frat and sorority spot on campus.

Yep. My brother in law met his future wife there.
by God-Country-ND  (2013-12-09 16:43:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hottest girls around go to FSU.

This is one reason I don't think athletes need to be paid *
by God-Country-ND  (2013-12-09 12:16:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The bigger story here is that Jameis has a scooter.
by zahmnd  (2013-12-09 12:14:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A scooter!

How about the fact there's...
by Irishdemon  (2013-12-09 13:52:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

… a club called, "Potbelly's"?

I assumed it meant Potbelly Sandwich
by zahmnd  (2013-12-09 14:05:48)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If there's a club named "Potbelly's", then yes that is the primary story here. To that I can say: only in Florida.

Is that bigger than a 9 iron? *
by Irish72  (2013-12-09 13:14:21)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Would have Duane Allman died on a scooter instead of the
by Art Fern  (2013-12-09 13:09:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Harley he was riding on, that would have whole new spin on the death. The name of the album would have been Eat a Kumquat.

Name of the album had nothing to do with the accident
by ZAHMHALL77  (2013-12-10 07:57:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Every time I go to Georgia I eat a peach for peace"
- Duane Allman

I am bewildered.
by Art Fern  (2013-12-11 07:35:05)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Eat a Peach was on a flatbed truck. Duane Allman hit a flatbed truck if I am not mistaken.

Eat a Peach was the first one released after Duane's death. I would have sworn Eat a Peach was about the death.

You'll learn something every day (never too old to learn).

Chris Casher, the whiff on the attempted C-block *
by BillShakespeare  (2013-12-09 11:54:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.