I strongly doubt it
by gadomer (2014-12-05 09:29:08)
[ cannot delete ]   [ Edit ]   [ Return to Rock's House ]   [ Show All Thread ]   [ Ignore Poster ]   [ Report Post ]   [ Highlight Poster ]   [ Reply ]

In reply to: I still believe Meyer wants to come here before he's done...  posted by BigNDfan

I am pretty sure he is where he has always wanted to be

2008-"Notre Dame is still my dream job; that hasn't changed" *
by BigNDfan  (2014-12-05 09:41:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's like Lou Holtz saying
by NDde  (2014-12-05 10:42:07)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"Mike Wadsworth is a beautiful person" when Holtz retired in 1996.

Those who knew him when he was an assistant here
by gadomer  (2014-12-05 09:57:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

swear he has always been a dyed-in-the-wool Buckeye.

I wouldn't put much weight in what Meyer says. Didn't your Mom tell you, 'actions speak louder than words'?

At least one person believed him
by Ccndbound  (2014-12-05 09:51:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's not coming to ND.

So he just said that for kicks?
by BigNDfan  (2014-12-05 10:01:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He has said it before 2008 as well.

It's called negotiating and leveraging *
by Ccndbound  (2014-12-05 11:54:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe he is toying with us
by gadomer  (2014-12-05 11:09:02)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Maybe he trying to leverage a better deal with his employer like he did in 2004. Maybe he just living up to the moniker he earned during his time at ND; Urban Liar.

The contents of this post represent the views of the author. NDNation.com is not responsible for its contents.