I was actually introduced as the most interesting man in the
by MBOIrish (2024-04-12 10:52:57)

In reply to: Man, you gotta get back to your book! I can see you have  posted by SWPaDem

world to Johnathon Goldsmith years ago. My first thought was that I’d like to get to know him better. Johnathon lives near Manchester, NH and I was on the Board of Directors of a public utility in NH. Following that BOD Meeting, I planned to go to Hyannis Port and play golf with Paul Revere who had a great personality and very funny to be with anywhere. So I asked Johnathon if he golfed. No Brian, sorry I don’t. Then I thought I might ride my Harley to that meeting and stop in Manchester so we could ride together. Hey Johnathon, do you ride a motorcycle? No, sorry Brian, I don’t. Well then I thought maybe we could snowboard or ski together sometime as I had a friend who owned as beautiful home with 12 acres on the ridge opposite Sugarbush who always welcomed me to stay in a spare bedroom and that wasn’t too far from Manchester. So asked Johnathon, do you snowboard or ski? No Brian, sorry I don’t. I haven’t seen Johnathon since but he seemed to be a nice person as we met at a charitable event in which he participated.